Friday, 11:00 AM
Q&A With Kay - Advanced Workshop 12-11-2020
A casual workshop, virtual networking, and think tank session designed for investors and real estate professionals.
A casual workshop, virtual networking, and think tank session designed for investors and real estate professionals. If you've always wanted to enter the foreclosure investments market, or you want to expand your knowledge and expertise, this is the perfect place to get ahead and stay ahead!
Join me in…
- A complete overview of how the Illinois Foreclosure system works and why it's such a hot market
- Finding the key components in a foreclosure case and using them to your advantage
- Learning ways to create and craft effective communicative writing techniques specifically designed for professionals in Real Estate
- Identifying how the psychology behind marketing linguistics has changed, learn how to adapt wisely and what cliches to avoid
- Case studies from our 15 years of experience
- A showcase of how the foreclosure auctions work
If you are completely new to the foreclosure market, I highly recommend you attend one of the Wednesday On-boarding Sessions first. That will give you a great foundation to move into this workshop.
Space is extremely limited! This is a workshop/strategy think tank, not a seminar/lecture.
Come with questions and ideas, leave with knowledge and the proper resources for success!
Dec 11, 2020 , 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
50 seats left