Foreclosures Advanced Seminars - Cook CountyLevel: Introductory & Intermediate
hands-on, comprehensive, for beginners & experienced investors
In this class we take the investors and real estate professionals through the essentials of foreclosure investing including finding quality foreclosure deals, successful marketing techniques, court file research, tax and title search, and more. This is an essential class for anyone thinking of investing in foreclosures and distressed properties.
Attendance: 1-4 people
- Find out how the foreclosure process works.
- Search court records.
- Understand the basics of the Title Search Research.
- Learn how to perform a Tax Search on a real estate property.>
- Learn how to find the best deal for your investment needs.
- How to use ILFLS to make finding your deals easy.
- Direct mail campaigns with ILFLS.
- How do I find out what properties to stay away from?
- Learn how the foreclosure auctions work so that you can bid and buy like a Pro.
- How to build your online presence and market your business.
- Custom Topics
Location and Instructions
- Duration: 10:30am-13:00pm
- 9801 W. Lawrence Ave. 1st Floor, Verea Dance Studio, Schiller Park, IL 60176. Parking available behind the building.
- Map and Directions
- Class is split on two parts. In the first part, it will be covered the foreclosure process and research and how ILFLS can be used for developing a successful investing strategy.
- In the second part of the class will be covered several title and lien researches on selected properties.
- Contact us for more details at (312) 380-9788 or using the form below
To attend this class please sign up at least 24 hours prior the chosen date to assure availability!
Free bonus included: 1 month of Foreclosure Premium Membership