ILFLS Probates Records
ilFLS.com offers the premier listing of probates to our customers as our recorders get the lists directly from the courts daily. Chicago area Real estate investors, attorneys, corporations and consumers all rely on the accuracy and timeliness of our probate listings.
Probate is a legal process through which the assets, real property of a deceased person are properly distributed to the heirs or beneficiaries. The Court oversees the estate to make sure debts are paid and proper distribution is made through an administrator or executor of the estate.
About the ILFLS Probates Listings. We record only the Probates for Deceased. No guardianships or disabled person records are included in our listings.
ILFLS holds ongoing Seminars on Probate and Foreclosure Investing
|Illinois Counties||Updates||Downloads||Online Search||Price per month|
|Cook County Probates||daily||unlimited||unlimited||7 County Bundle|
|Dupage County Probates||weekly||unlimited||unlimited||7 County Bundle|
|Kane County Probate||weekly||unlimited||unlimited||7 County Bundle|
|Kendall County Probates||weekly||unlimited||unlimited||7 County Bundle|
|Lake County Probates||weekly||unlimited||unlimited||7 County Bundle|
|McHenry County Probates||weekly||unlimited||unlimited||7 County Bundle|
|Will County Probates||weekly||unlimited||unlimited||7 County Bundle|
Please read the following disclosures:
- The prices posted are for Monthly Reccuring Memberships. For special corporate rate please contact ILFLS.com
- The users, once loged in, can manage their memberships from their Control Panel
- All prices posted are subject to change.
- All recurring membership plans will be billed in the beginning of every consecutive month.
- Please read Terms and Conditions of Services and the ilFLS.com Privacy and Security Statement for further clarifications.
- The cancellation process is explained thoroughly in the Terms and Conditions of Services and also easy accessible from the user control panel.
- Any questions regarding our service please post them on our Developer's Blog.
Probate filings are an extremely valuable marketing list and great source for property deals for real estate investors, real estate agents, attorneys, mortgage professionals and homebuyers. Find out why our Chicagoland Probate listings may be an invaluable marketing list for you.
Real Estate Investors / Agents
In a probate case someone may inherit a property but may not have any interest in holding on to it, may even be out of state and may wish to list the property for sale with an agent or opt for a quick sale with a real estate investor. Opportunity knocks!
Probate cases go through many twists and turns in the judicial process, and the people involved may not be represented or underrepresented and in need of legal services. For Illinois attorneys probate cases represent potential clients.
Many times the heirs in a probate case inherit a property and look to refinance an existing mortgage or finance a property which has no mortgage.
The heirs to a property going through probate may wish to sell a property as quickly as possible so as to divide the equity created through the sale regardless of the sale price or ‘market value’ of the home. Put simply, great deals can by found by homebuyers looking at probates.
Questions / Comments / Corporate Rates